Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer begins. Vacation over.

So my one full week of vacation is now officially over.

Back to work? Not just yet.
Back to school? Yep. (can you feel my enthusiasm?)

But this isn't all bad news. This speedy summer quarter (it's 6.5 weeks long vs. the typical 11 week quarter) I'll be taking English 254 a.k.a. Creative Non-Fiction Writing II at Bellevue College. So you know what that means... More blog posts, and posted more regularly too! YAY! Yay? Yay.

Well it's a good thing that I have a lot to catch you up on... good blogging material all stored up, waiting to be unleashed to you, whoever you are.

So next up in the blog topic queue: Adventures in D.C. Part II. Yes, a little out of order with this and Grace Kelly thrown in between, but I needed to build up some anticipation. It's called strategy. Okay, it's called procrastination, but I think strategy sounds better...
Anyway, something to look forward to. Hopefully I'll get to it before the 4th of July/wedding weekend extravaganza begins.

Well that's all for now. Just thought I'd share with you this exciting news. It is exciting, right?

No comments: