Monday, February 7, 2011

Day Off...

Today is my day off.
And since the past two weeks (really the past month) of my life have been utterly consumed by Cinderella it's left little time for me to be Cinderella... You know the song... "Cinderelly, Cinderelly night and day it's "Cinderelly." Make the fire, fix the breakfast, wash the dishes, do the moppin'... And the sweepin' and the distin' they always keep her hoppin'."
So day off = Cleaning day.
Ugghhh... Maybe if I whistle it would help. Maybe if I could whistle it would help.
Oh if only life were a Disney movie. Then I'd have cute little birdies, mice, chipmunks... even a deer or two to help me. And boy are they ever cute! Watch this clip and you'll see what I mean. I think the squirrels are my favorite. Ha... I think I clean like a squirrel.



But on second thought, this in real life would look more like the following clip (forgive the japanese subtitles...) than the one above. And I'm sorry but having pigeons flying around in my place would be so horrifically terrifying (not to mention absurd) that I think I'd rather used the magic wand of Clorox than animal labor. Bummer. Well looks like I'd better learn to whistle soon...

No comments: