Monday, October 10, 2011

Sneak peak

So I promise... I've been working on something.
It's been on my heart for weeks to share with you all...
It's been on the tip of my tongue.
But. Well. The words...
I can't find them.
But tomorrow.
I promise.

But in the meantime here is an absolutely stunning bit of video magic created by the masterful Lindsey Thomas. We are so blessed to have her at PNB!!! What a gem!

Here are some factoids about the film she included to us insiders (okay just the PNB dancers and staff):
"5 Seattle-locations, 8 dancers, 3 hours of filming and 30 hours of editing..."
What a beautiful video. What a beautiful ballet. Would love to dance it one day.

Cylindrical Shadows - choreography by Annabella Ochoa, performed by PNB dancers, filmed in beautiful (sunny!!!!) Seattle.

Enjoy!



** You can see this performed on stage in March 2012 during our New Works Rep, so mark your calendars and buy your tickets now!!! Click here to reserve your seat.

No comments: