Monday, May 17, 2010

Ch-ch-changes & Resolutions

Well it's official.
I suck at blogging. I would also say that I suck at life, but that's a lie, so I'll say that currently I feel like I suck at life.

This move has been an endless abyss of boxes. A black hole, if you will, sucking away my time, my life and my relationships (or lack there of).

Anyway, we said our final good-bye to 465, Wednesday May 12th, 2010.
So now it's out with the old and on with the new...
And with that said I feel that I too need a fresh start. Who cares that it's the middle of May! Why do I need to wait till Jan 1 roles around to make a new beginning... to make some resolutions (which I'm sure I will break at some point...)?

The answer is I don't have to wait.
Resolution #1: To blog at least once a week.

There. I said it.

"But what about resolution #2, 3 & 4?" you might ask... Well those are reserved for their proper place... my journal.

And with it now being Monday (at 12:34am), my minimum quota for this week has been met.
But I'm sure I'll be posting some great pics of my weekend getaway to NYC, and my dear baby brother who, come Friday afternoon will have his Masters Degree from The Juilliard School. Can you tell I'm proud?

Ch-ch-changes... what can I say?

No comments: